2008年1月6日星期日

Vera Lynn vs Demis Roussos

We'll Meet Again when Forever and Ever plays again...

當Forever and Ever 再次響起,我們便會再遇。

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Forever And Ever (Demis Roussos)

Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one
that shines in me like the morning sun.

Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be my spring,
my rainbow's end and the song I sing.
Take me far beyond imagination.
You're my dream come true, my consolation.

Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be my dream,
my symphony, my own lover's theme.

Ever and ever, forever and ever my destiny will follow you eternally.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We'll Meet Again (Vera Lynn)

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Keep smiling through, just like you always do,
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.

So will you please say hello to the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long.
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go,
I was singing this song.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.


沒有留言: